Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by ericppm »

I ran into this issue on my own project, and it appears to be happening in several of the Calendar examples as well.

On the days when daylight savings time changes, events on the calendar display the incorrect time (they are off by one hour).

There are also issues when dragging/dropping events. When you click to drag an event that's on the day the time changes, it jumps by an hour.

I was able to recreate this bug by visiting the basic calendar example (https://bryntum.com/examples/calendar/basic/), navigating to the week of March 13, 2022, and creating events.

Attachments
Screenshot 2022-02-16 235645.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 235645.png (160.34 KiB) Viewed 721 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi ericppm,

and creating events.

I tried to create an event using dragCreate and I don't see that problem.

What exactly should I do to reproduce that? How should I create an event? As far as I see, it should repeats every day? What is the start date for that event? What is your timezone?

All the best,
Alex

Post by ericppm »

Any event I create, regardless of how it's created, has this issue if it's on that Sunday.

You may need to confirm that your system time zone is set to a zone that observes daylight savings. I've noticed that seems to make a difference.

Post by alex.l »

Reproduced, thank you for the report. I was asking about your timezone because it is different day for different countries.
Here is a link to track the status https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/4220

All the best,
Alex

Post by ericppm »

Sorry, I totally missed that question about my time zone! I'm in US/Central, but it looks like you got it all sorted out.

Thanks for opening an issue! I appreciate it.

Post by mikekorthppm »

Bumping this issue as we are rapidly getting closer to another Daylight Savings turnaround in a few months

Post by tasnim »

Can't confirm in which patch release it is going to be available. But as it has 5.1.x milestone, most possibly it's going to be available in one of our 5.1.x patch releases.

Good Luck,
Tasnim

Post by mikekorthppm »

Bumping this one again as it doesn't appear to be fixed in the most recent release

Post by marcio »

Hey mikekorthppm,

That ticket isn't marked as resolved, so that's why not available in the latest release, the fix will be available the day after that ticket is marked as resolved in the nightly build, and then will be tagged with which release will be available.

Best regards,
Márcio