Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by pzs »

Hi,

occasionally we are receiving an Uncaught Error when updating events in the background (updates received via websocket) and we was not able to consistently reproduce this issue yet, thus I'm posting it here.
Please see the attached screenshot.
We have this issue with SchedulerPro 5.1.1.
Have you seen it? Was it reported it already?
(once again, we do not yet have any test case to reproduce it, but we saw it quite often with live data)

Attachments
bug.png
bug.png (48.03 KiB) Viewed 267 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi pzs,

We don't have this issue reported before. That might be a race-condition problem, in case you update data in a middle of calculations. But I can't say a lot now. Let's try to collect more context and post here, maybe we will have ideas before you'll get a test case.

All the best,
Alex

Post by pzs »

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the information. Yes, it seems it's related to some race-condition issue. We have a timer which updates certain events every minutes, as well as updates can arrive continuously via websocket.
Now we synchronized these updates and did not yet see this error so far.
Although with Scheduler 5 we got more issues similar to this, I'll try to reported them in separated thread. Also our last bug report in Scheduler 4 is still open: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=18886&p=93392

Post by alex.l »

Ok, thank you for the update. Please let us know if any extra information will be available!

All the best,
Alex