Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by hoangtruongdz96 »

Hi All, I am having problem with mutilselect drag and drop .
At the end of the mutilselect drag and drop event, I need to get the dropdown dates of the respective events in the scheduler. Please tell me the solution.

Example: Select event 1,event2 drag and drop event to the corresponding date 20/08 and 21/08 or other dates. I want after the drag and drop test, I can get the 20th, 21st or the selected corresponding date

Post by mats »

I need to get the dropdown dates of the respective events in the scheduler. Please tell me the solution.

Are you looking to get the new start dates of the dragged events?

mats wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 am

I need to get the dropdown dates of the respective events in the scheduler. Please tell me the solution.

Are you looking to get the new start dates of the dragged events?

Yes, when dragging and dropping multiple events and getting the corresponding start dates when the drag and drop ends

I found no event that returns start date at the end of drag and drop

Post by mats »

Look at https://bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/api/Scheduler/feature/EventDrag#event-eventDrop and see the eventRecords array which you can use to find the new start dates.

There's something wrong with the version I'm using and it's not working properly, I updated it and it's great, that's what I wanted.
But there are still bugs:

Attachments
MicrosoftTeams-image (12).png
MicrosoftTeams-image (12).png (216.77 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Post by mats »

That bug is already fixed and will be available in v.5.1.2 (or you can use the latest nightly build)

v.5.1.2 can you tell me when can update?

Post by Animal »

Have you used your own custom CSS to hide the tooltip?

That error is thrown if the tooltip is unexpectedly style display : none without it knowing that it is hidden (The hide() method should be called)