Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by til.schniese »

It seems to work in your examples. Nevertheless, I was able to reproduce it again in a vue project. I attached the reduced test case as a vue file that you can plug into a local vue project. Just drag the added event to March 27, to see that it gets prolonged by one hour.

Attachments
TestCase.vue.zip
(915 Bytes) Downloaded 47 times

Post by marcio »

Hey til.schniese,

I checked your code in our last version Vue demo, and all seems to be working correctly (I attached a video for you to check). Perhaps you could share a full project sample with your configuration, and with that, we could provide better help for this.

Attachments
Bryntum Scheduler Pro - Cell renderer demo (Vue 2).mp4
(231.54 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by til.schniese »

Did you make sure to switch to a different timezone? I am running in Europe/Berlin timezone, maybe that is related.

Post by marcio »

Yes, changing my PC timezone to Europe/Berlin makes the behavior you described appear, thanks for clarifying that timezone configuration. I recorded a new video with that behavior and will update the ticket as well.

Attachments
Bryntum Scheduler Pro - Cell renderer demo (Vue 2) (1).mp4
(953.85 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by til.schniese »

Great, thanks!

Post by til.schniese »

I saw that this was supposed to be fixed in 5.1.2, but I am afraid I need to say it is still not fixed. I can still reproduce it in the example I shared earlier, even after upgrading to the new version.

Post by alex.l »

Please provide a runnable test case. I don't see any problems with that now with our examples. I tested with Vue and vanilla demos. The file you attached cannot be used as a test case, I cannot manage to make it working with one of our Vue examples.

All the best,
Alex

Post by til.schniese »

You can plug the vue file I provided into any empty vue project and then reference it in the code. The important thing is to change your browser timezone to e.g., Berlin.

Post by tasnim »

Hi til.schniese,
I've tried to reproduce the bug with our examples but It seems to be working fine, I haven't seen any problems. It would be really appreciated if you could provide us with a runnable test case so that we can reproduce and investigate it.

And Thanks for the vue code you provided above, I tried a lot to make it work with one of our Vue examples. But unfortunately, no luck.

I've attached a video that everything is working fine in our vue example. Please take a look

Attachments
chrome_ADBRfJtNyI.mp4
(884.73 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

Post by til.schniese »

Late response, but now I attached a runnable vue3 project with the reduced test case.
All you have to do is: npm i and npm run serve after unzipping the file. Then visit the URL mentioned in the server build and make sure that your browser timezone is Berlin.
There is exactly one event, and when you move it to the next day, you will see the issue. (TLDR: It should be moved to 12AM-12AM on the next day, but after dropping moves to 12AM-1AM)
I also attached a video of the behaviour. Thanks for looking into it again!

FYI: Also, the video you provided earlier of your vue examples does not follow the required steps to reproduce, because you did not drag an event over the DST/STD time gap.

Attachments
text-case.mov
(618.57 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
test-project.zip
(666.44 KiB) Downloaded 29 times