Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by Animal »

I think the easiest solution is to probably configure your subsequent Combos with chained stores off the first one:

store : participantStore.makeChained()

A cloned store containing all the records of the first store. The combos should not then interfere with each other.

Post by ilyaskohistani »

i don't get any error. The only thing that i could catch is that it loops infinitely and calls the participantStore function since i put a log there or It might refresh the whole component infinitely. It was really annoying since i couldn't find the real error.

If you want debug it You can use my code to make a scenario like what i had. Chain the same store for three different BryntumCombo vue component and then in afterRequest event add more items to the current store that is not coming from Server. Then you would be able to run tests on the result.

I would love to use BryntumCombo since we have Bryntum Calendar module and we already paid for this module. It would be easier to have the same component instead of using different libraries and packages.

Thank you.

Post by Animal »

I will get on this ticket this weekend.

But it should work with subsequent stores as chained stores.

Post by Animal »

I found a bit of time today. I have fixed this ticket it so that Combos cane share a store. I have included a section on it in the Combo API docs with s live example in there which shows your use case:

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 13.24.19.png
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 13.24.19.png (290.7 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Post by ilyaskohistani »

Hey Animal,

I am really sorry for not replying to this message anytime sooner. I was on vacation. I had to solve this issue with different approach without using Bryntum Comb. Thank you for adding a live example using my use case. I will try to use this new version of Bryntum Combo with shared store. You can mark this as solved till then. Thanks!