Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by sasha573 »

Hi guys!
With large data set, if we scroll down and back, some of the non-working events disappear during scroll.
On load the events are displayed correctly:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (17.42 KiB) Viewed 454 times

After scrolling down and back, some of the events are disappearing from display:

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (17.2 KiB) Viewed 454 times

If we scroll again, more events will not be displayed.

Post by tasnim »

Hi,
I've tried to reproduce it. But I wasn't able to reproduce it. Could you please provide your json data so we can try reproducing with that?

Post by sasha573 »

Hi Tansim!
I've prepared the test case based on inline-data sample.
To reproduce the issue, please click on "Change data" button. First time it uploads data for Machine 1 and 2, the second click will upload 3 machines. If you change viewPreset to "Hour" by clicking on the menu in toolbar, you'll be able to see non-working calendar events. If you scroll, the bug will be reproduced on the 3rd machine. The calendar events on tasks 1.3.8, 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 will disappear.
In our case, there are over ten machines and each time during scroll, calendar events disappear on random tasks.
I'm catching one more bug, which could be also reproduced on this sample.
If we load 3 machines, the horizontal scroll disappears and we can't see the whole queue of the tasks.

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (44.33 KiB) Viewed 445 times

Seems like the gantt end date is not updated with upload of the 3rd machine.

Attachments
inline-data-scroll.7z
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

Post by tasnim »

Thanks for your detailed report. Reproduced. I've opened a ticket to investigate. Here it is https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/5723

Good Luck :),
Tasnim

Post by sasha573 »

Thank you, Tasnim!