Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by frederick45 »

you're examples/salesforce folder doesn't work

Post by frederick45 »

the drag and drop freeze the screen

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

We have a number of clients using LWC, we have org for testing purposes for which we use examples from the salesforce folder. We are certain component is functional.

Open developer console and see if there are any exceptions? Enable pause on caught exception to see more of them.

Also, try without wired data first. We had a report about using wire data in a component, it was about iteration of that array being unreasonably slow. Solution was to transform wire data to simple array of objects. https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/1899

Post by frederick45 »

hi,

so send me a lwc with drag and drop who's working, and i will test it

Post by frederick45 »

about scheduler

As I mentioned, we use examples\salesforce\src\lwc from the distributable code. I am certain drag drop and other features work well on that demo in the latest release code.

Post by frederick45 »

yes but in your example, there is no drag and drop, so give me an example with drag and drop please

What do you mean there is no drag and drop? Events can be dragged in that demo. What kind of drag and drop are you talking about?

Post by frederick45 »

drag and drop in the scheduler

Drag and drop works on our side. I'm afraid we cannot help you unless you provide more information. Are there exceptions in the console? Are there any caught exceptions?