Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by pincherhgz »

we have problems to integrate the gantt package into out EXT 7.6 app. The example for the sencha modern integration does not fit with the 7.6 structure. Is there an update example available, also needed entries for the app.json would be appreciated
Please also advise which of the minimized packages should be integrated

Post by dongryphon »

Looking at the Sencha 7.6 docs, this does not appear to be different than the extjsmodern example for Gantt.

What specifically are you using on the Sencha side?

Post by pincherhgz »

first of all the structure inside app is different, see screenshot_1.
we did copy the Bryntum folder to app otherwise there are other errors, we should remove it from there
moving it into the new structure and changing the class names results in this error message of cmd, see screenshot_2 (please advice which minimized js we have to add to the app.json)
the complete app you can download from:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/km3h1t9dsdsqrgc/Scheduling.zip?dl=0
thanks

Attachments
screenshot_1.png
screenshot_1.png (80.46 KiB) Viewed 250 times
screenshot_2.png
screenshot_2.png (109.74 KiB) Viewed 250 times

Post by arcady »

It looks you don't load Gantt bundle considering "bryntum is not defined" exception. Try adding it to your app.json ?

"js": [
        {
            "path": "src/gantt/build/gantt.umd.js"
        },
    ],

And you of course need to load respective css-files too:

"css": [
        {
            "path": "src/gantt/build/gantt.stockholm.css"
        },
    ],

Post by pincherhgz »

as you can see from the attached screenshot, the resources are loaded now but still we have the error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: bryntum is not defined

Attachments
screenshot-3.png
screenshot-3.png (306.79 KiB) Viewed 234 times

Post by mats »

Please attach call stack too?

Post by pincherhgz »

I assume that is not exactly what you expect, but thats all we have, see screenshot

Attachments
screenshot-4.png
screenshot-4.png (622.93 KiB) Viewed 230 times

Post by arcady »

Please provide a test application so we could reproduce the issue.

Post by arcady »

Ok I've got your test case ..I'm removing the post since it includes our sources.

Post by arcady »

Checked your test case.
After running sencha app watch in the application folder I saw a lot of closure compiler errors on gantt.wc.module.min.js that for some reason was at app\Bryntum folder which makes no sense since the folder is meant to be used for your application classes using Ext JS syntax.

So I removed the file and restarted the command.. This time the compiler showed a lot of errors on Bryntum/gantt.umd.js file.

To get rid of the errors I simply marked the file as not included to the final application bundle (you may try finding another way to resolve this issue ..I don't know Sencha Cmd compression setting that well).

"js": [
        {
            "path": "Bryntum/gantt.umd.js",
            "includeInBundle": false
        },
        {
            "path": "${framework.dir}/build/ext-modern-all-debug.js"
        },
        {
            "path": "app.js",
            "bundle": true
        }
    ],

And after doing this the command started to work for me. Yet there were some missing files required by CSS-stylesheet but I suppose you can fix this yourself.