Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lwc0137 »

I'm using the scheduler in my LWC. I can get a basic scheduler working, however, I'm struggling to convert the more complex examples provided into an LWC solution. In particular, I need help creating an example of dragging items from a grid onto the scheduler. Are there any more examples available, specifically for Salesforce LWCs ?

Post by alex.l »

Hi lwc0137,

No, unfortunately we don't have other examples for Salesforce, only one that you have in examples/salesforce.
There also have vanilla drag from list example that you can easily adapt https://bryntum.com/products/scheduler/examples/dragfromgrid/
We might assist you with development if provide more specific questions what exactly is not clear to you, and share your code.

All the best,
Alex

Post by lwc0137 »

Thanks for your response. Forgive me, but I'm not quite sure how to adapt all of the class extensions from the example you provided into my LWC. Where do you recommend I put that code, for instance, the Drag class that extends DragHelper? I can't put that code in an LWC directly can I? Should that be a separate file loaded in with the bryntym scheduler static resource?

Post by alex.l »

Check our examples, all you need is create a new file and import it, like this

import MyDragHelper from "./MyDragHelper.js";

You can also define it in the same file, it's up to you.

I can't put that code in an LWC directly can I?

You need to adopt it a bit. Particularly, you will need to change container you append it to, and add bryntum namespace for classes you use, same as it done for Scheduler:

bryntum.scheduler.Scheduler

All the best,
Alex