Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by portlink »

Hi there, I am trying out the trial version at the moment to see if it is usable for me and I have a few questions that I was curious about.

I am using vertical mode schedule for all of these.

1. Is it possible to have an event span multiple resources?

2. Is it possible to have an event be free moving in the column its in. I noticed that right now it is set to the width of the column it is in and I cannot move it slightly to the right or left. As well as the event size is determined by how many events are also in the column with it.

3. When scrolling left and right, when the event is 2 columns out of view, the event class is changed to b-released. Is it possible to just leave it as is and not have it released?

Post by alex.l »

Hi portlink,

1. There is multi-assignment support. This is that you are looking for. It's not possible to span for multiple resources because it won't be working as expected after sort resources and many other scenarios.
    Demo: https://bryntum.com/products/scheduler/examples/multiassign/

2. I didn't get this one. Could you please make a video to demonstrate what do you mean here?

3. No, we only render events that in the visible area with some buffer. It is not possible to disable this behaviour. If you share with us what are you trying to achieve by this, we might help to find a better solution.

All the best,
Alex