Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by marko »

I created a custom checkbox column to select rows because we need it to look a certain way that cold not be achieved with CSS so I am rendering a react component inside the column renderer.
I can select/deselect rows when clicking the checkbox and everything works but in the toolbar there is a "Select/deselect all" button and when I click it all rows are selected (I can see them in the Grid's "selectedRows") but the checkbox cells aren't updated - the checkboxes are still unchecked.

Is there a way to trigger the refresh of those cells or that whole column?
Or is there a better approach?

When using the "check" column I can access the cells widget and change the checked value and that works but that won't work for my scenario.

Post by alex.l »

Could you please attach a runnable test case? There are many cases might be why it didn't update.
Usually, you don't need to force re-render, because all cells will be updated automatically on change value of the field it bind to.
It won't be working if the field you show in the column is not exist in data model. So make sure you extended Model with that field.
In case you used some other way to track selected records, we need to see your code to know what exactly is going on and help you faster.

All the best,
Alex