Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by cturney »

Similar to viewtopic.php?t=23700 when I change the name of a task, then very quickly change the duration, the duration that I entered does not save.

You can see in this video, two network requests occur (loading indicators). These two network requests are identical, both sending the new task name and start & end date as Feb 7th.

Video attached

Saving Dates.mov
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 18 times

Post by marcio »

Hey cturney,

Thanks for the report and the video. I see that you're not using a demo, are you able to reproduce that in our demos? Or even better, assemble one project with your configuration for us to check, that would help us a lot to assist you.

I couldn't reproduce that in our demos and that's difficult to say without seeing the code.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by cturney »

Hi Marcio,
I can't recreate this in the demo because the demo doesn't save any data. What's the best way for me to set up a project for you to test?

Post by marcio »

Hey cturney,

You can check the guidelines here https://www.bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=772

You could set up the project just like you have, and share the responses from the backend, and from there we can try to assemble here a fake backend for the test.

Best regards,
Márcio