Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by burnit »

Hi,

i have to create a new thread, sorry.

Please take your react + redux example and add this code under the transformResponse part in the data.js file.

async onCacheEntryAdded(arg, { updateCachedData, cacheDataLoaded, cacheEntryRemoved }) {
                try {
                    // wait for the initial query to resolve before proceeding
                    await cacheDataLoaded;

// when data is received from the socket connection to the server, // if it is a message and for the appropriate channel, // update our query result with the received message const newData = /* import here youre new dataset */ setTimeout(() => { updateCachedData((draft) => { return [newData]; }, 5000); }); } catch (e) { console.log(e); // no-op in case `cacheEntryRemoved` resolves before `cacheDataLoaded`, // in which case `cacheDataLoaded` will throw } // cacheEntryRemoved will resolve when the cache subscription is no longer active await cacheEntryRemoved; // perform cleanup steps once the `cacheEntryRemoved` promise resolves },

You should get following error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot add property expanded, object is not extensible

Can you reproduce it?

Post by marcio »

Hey burnit,

I added that to the last version demo and the query didn't trigger any error (check the screenshot).

Which version are you using?

Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 16.16.51.png
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 16.16.51.png (249.82 KiB) Viewed 239 times

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by burnit »

Hi Márcio,

can you please send me your test demo?

I would like to test it on our side.

We are currently using version 5.2.3

Greetings André

Post by marcio »

Hey André,

I'm sharing the advanced demo code, but you also have the source code of that one in the SchedulerPro package.

Attachments
advanced.zip
(2.49 MiB) Downloaded 15 times

Best regards,
Márcio