Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
thanks for the help, can you upload video of working model of checkbox issues?

Note: Be care in future while mention the fixes. so that it will not convey wrong info. it will damage your product popularity and customer expectations.

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
Still not working ,i have replaced your JS. getting same issue.cache is also cleared

Post by alex.l »

That's weird.
Please see attachments, this is how it works to me with changes I shared with you. Is it desired behaviour or maybe you expected something different?

Make sure you used latest released version.

Screen Recording 2023-02-02 at 09.21.14.mov
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 18 times

All the best,
Alex

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
Please attached video by only clicking checkbox column First(not ticking checkbox only checkbox cell clicking) and then check with ticking checkbox. I have uploaded the vedio . when i click other than checbox column row is not deselecting but when i click on check box column its deselecting, Please finish this issue early .

screen-capture (4).webm
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 18 times

Try like this and upload video please .its dragging so many days please fix this issue

Try the exact scenarios in which i have done in the video and uploaded your working(issue fixed) Video

Post by alex.l »

I just downloaded 5.2.9 from our customerzone, applied those 2 files I shared with you to it and I don't see problem you show. Please see the video attached.

Make sure you used latest released version.
What browser do you use? OS?

Attachments
Screen Recording 2023-02-02 at 19.45.36.mov
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

All the best,
Alex

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi ,
i am using google browser. Please check your example in online its not working. Correct me if i am wrong where you have added those file explain step by step where you have replaced it. So i can replace same in my project. Please attach video of where to replace those files. And attach your sample project as well please

Post by joakim.l »

Hi thejas

I have reproduced your problem, and here is the ticket https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6100
I'm sorry that our previous effort wasn't fixing it fully.

Can you please take look at the attached video to confirm that the current fix is the right one for you?

As we previously said, this bug is not present in 5.3 beta, so the ticket is for, I guess, 5.2.10 only.

Attachments
screen-capture.webm
(325.3 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

Regards
Joakim

Post by thejas.pateel »

Please click on only checkbox column and then click on other column .
Please attached video of it

Post by joakim.l »

Have been reading through the forum thread a couple of times, and looked at your videos and from what I can tell, this is the issue:

1. Select a row by clicking a cell
  2. Click on a checkbox in a checkbox column or beside the checkbox in a checkbox column should not deselect the row.

This latest ticket fixes so that a selected row doesn't get deselected when clicking on a actionable column, a checkcolumn for example. You can try it out by replacing a line in the GridSelection.js file:

This (in GridSelection.js):

onCellClick({ event, record }) {
   const me = this;

if (!me.selectionMode.checkbox && me.selectionMode.multiSelect && !event.shiftKey && !event.metaKey && !event.ctrlKey) {
      me.deselectRows(me.selectedRecords.filter(rec => rec !== record));
   }
}

should be replaced by this:

onCellClick({ event, record }) {
   const me = this;

if (!me.selectionMode.checkbox && me.selectionMode.multiSelect && !event.shiftKey && !event.metaKey && !event.ctrlKey && !me.focusedCell?.isActionable) {
      me.deselectRows(me.selectedRecords.filter(rec => rec !== record));
   }
}

Please let us know if this fixes your issue, or if the issue persists, we would be greatful for a detailed step-by-step description of the problem.

Regards
Joakim

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
Please mention where we can find this file?in node modules? please provide the path and it also happening in progress bar as well