Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by xember »

Hi Guys,

I am new to the software but I see big opportunities to get this working in our products. So I decided to give it a try and start a trial. So I downloaded the schedulepro component and installed it plus the vue wrapper.
I created a new vue project which is bundled with vite these days. I stripped out every component so that I kept an empty App.vue. I copied all the code suggested in the Quick start but no sigar...

First it seems to crash on "@import './src/App.css';" ... fair enough its not there.... I asume I sould replace that with for instance "schedulerpro.stockholm.css" .. couldn't find it in the node modules and decided to look into the zip file... yes there it is.... Is it correct to replace this file with the suggested one?

After adding that zip file to the project... it stopped crashing but it didn't show anything in the browser yet...
AppData is missing.... mmm cant find it anywhere... where can I find this file or what do I need to add to this file?

Somewhere on the forum I found taht I needed to add this to vite.config.js:

optimizeDeps : {
    include : ['@bryntum/schedulerpro', '@bryntum/schedulerpro-vue-3']
  },

Is this true? Does it need to be added before getting this to work?

What do I need to do more to get this working?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Attached my project...

Br,

Peter

Attachments
schedulertrial.zip
(389.07 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Post by marcio »

Hey Peter,

Answering your questions

First it seems to crash on "@import './src/App.css';" ... fair enough its not there.... I asume I sould replace that with for instance "schedulerpro.stockholm.css" .. couldn't find it in the node modules and decided to look into the zip file... yes there it is.... Is it correct to replace this file with the suggested one?

This is just a convention for having separated styles for each component that you have in your application. As you’ll see in the Vue demo inside your package.

AppData is missing.... mmm cant find it anywhere... where can I find this file or what do I need to add to this file?

Again, if you check the Vue example source code, you’ll see that AppData is a file with some sample of data to make it work, that’ll most likely disappear in a real project as it’ll be replaced by a real data source.

Is this true? Does it need to be added before getting this to work?

Yes, for Vite we’re working on a demo for making it easier for the user to integrate our products, but that’s true because of the way that Vite is compiled to work with our products.

I'm sharing your project with a few modifications (mostly adding the AppData and fixing the import from App.css path).

If you have more questions feel free to ask us here to help you :D

Attachments
schedulertrial.zip
(403.21 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by xember »

Thanks Márcio,

This helps a lot. Maybe its an idea to point to the css & data files, as I am using npm it should make sense to get all information (especially the css) from the node modules folder...

Well, thanks again for your help!

Best Regards,

Peter