Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by doki »

alex.l wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:31 pm

Thanks for the report and clean test case! I've opened a ticket to fix that https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/5638

Hi alex,

is there any update/progress yet on this?
We would need a solution or fix for this for our application.

Regards,
Doki

Post by alex.l »

Hi Doki,

No updates for now, unfortunately. I will ping project management again about this. Thanks for waiting!

All the best,
Alex

Post by doki »

alex.l wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:11 am

Hi Doki,

No updates for now, unfortunately. I will ping project management again about this. Thanks for waiting!

Hello alex.l,

are there any updates on this?
I understand that there is a lot going on and it takes a bit but half a year is a bit rough.
Can someone look at it to see if it's an issue/mistake on our end or if it's something that needs a fix on the control itself would help a lot.

Regards,
Doki

Post by jk@datapult.dk »

Hi Doki,

Just a fellow Bryntum client here (not a Bryntum employee). I've had the same issue and found a fix that I can control myself: Do not use the new setup tags because it is not supported by Bryntum. My fix was to not use the setup tags until this is fixed. My application is not nice but it made it work for me.

See more in this previous post: viewtopic.php?p=114448#p114448

Post by doki »

jk@datapult.dk wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:53 am

Hi Doki,

Just a fellow Bryntum client here (not a Bryntum employee). I've had the same issue and found a fix that I can control myself: Do not use the new setup tags because it is not supported by Bryntum. My fix was to not use the setup tags until this is fixed. My application is not nice but it made it work for me.

See more in this previous post: viewtopic.php?p=114448#p114448

Hi jk,

thanks for your input. So you just used the Options API to make it work instead of Composition API and Setup tag?

Post by jk@datapult.dk »

I cannot make any promises and have not tested your case but I had the exact same setup and same issue as you.. Fingers crossed.

Post by alex.l »

Hi, I've pinged project management again to prio this ticket. Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Alex