Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by denysveovo »

Thank you very much!

Post by denysveovo »

Hello,
in a message upon you wrote:

When using binding to replace data the Scheduler will automatically convert the records (resourceTimeRanges in this case) to the specified timezone. We see the problem here and will make it possible to configure a record to already be "in a timezone". So your createResourceTimeRange function would look something like this (when the enhancements is released)

tell me please when the enhancements is released at least average time. I've updated Bryntum to v5.3.2 and the bug looks fixed, but I still can't use timezone in timerange because ResourceTimeRangeModelConfig still doesn't have property "timeZone"
Best reards!

Post by denysveovo »

Also, the project I provided uses [events] property of the scheduler as input, but my real project is already using [eventStore] and I'm not sure was the original bug fixed for [events] data flow only or the way I use EventStore is not correct? Here (attached .zip file) is the updated project with reproducted problem. Both schedulers receive same resources, events and timezone, just one get events via [event] input and another via [eventStore]
Best regards!

Attachments
time_zone_and_event_store.zip
(205.51 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Post by joakim.l »

Hi.

I have created a ticket to fix the issue where the timeZone property is missing in TypeScript typings. https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6547

It's a small fix that will be included in next release.

Regards
Joakim

Post by joakim.l »

Checked the attached code and it seems like you should set the store data instead of adding to the store:

Insted of

public loadDataFromServer() {
    this.loadDataSubject.next();
    this.eventStore.add(this._generateData().events)
  }

do:

public loadDataFromServer() {
    this.loadDataSubject.next();
    this.eventStore.data = this._generateData().events;
  }

Regards
Joakim