Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by denysveovo »

Of course you can't because I simplified it and functions which "getEventModelIdFromBeforeDropFinilizedEvent" and "createNewResource" doesn't exist here and I just add them to describe what I'm doing in that step. I just thought you know how to get eventId number from event throwed by beforeEventDropFinilized listener... If you want working function in the provided projects there should be more changes in the code. I've just provided the example om the logic which I use within the listener in my business project to you be able to understand what's going on. But if it is not enough. If you want the fully reproduced bug it could take a time which I don't have today. So let me know if it is not enough and I'll do something when have more spare time.

Post by marcio »

Hey,

You would get faster and more clear support if you could provide a working project sample for us, you could get one of our demos, add your configuration/functions and then share it here.

In the meantime, if you follow as Alex suggested, you'll need to use assigmentStore instead of setting the resourceId directly.

public theFunction (event: BeforeDropFinilizedEvent) {
	const eventModelId = <number | string>this.getEventModelIdFromBeforeDropFinilizedEvent(event);
	const eventModel= <EventModel>this.first.instance.eventStore.remove(eventModelId )[0];
	const newResourceForSecondSceduler= this.createNewResource();
	eventModel.set("cls", "");
	eventModel.set("customProperty", false);

this.second.instance.eventStore.add(eventModel);

this.second.instance.assignmentStore.add([
        { resource : newResourceForSecondSceduler, event : eventModel },
    ])
}

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by denysveovo »

Thank you for your advice! I've already solved y problem another way, so if my solution will have any problems I'll try yours.
Best regards!

Post by korneld »

Hi Marcio and Alex,

Yeah, that is right. We should have prepared you fully working demo, describe step by step what is the problem and what we are expecting from you.

So both you and our team members understand the problem.

We will have the discussion in our team how to prepare the working demo for you (maybe we need internal template with mock data for speeding things up). For sure, Denys you should not have sent partially working code, and partially working example.

But, back to the topic, I think, the following ticket was created right at the beginning of the conversation:

viewtopic.php?p=119913#p119913
https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6389

do you have update on that ticket ? do you need more info ?

Best regards,
Kornel

Post by marcio »

Hey Kornel,

Unfortunately no updates for now, I added a note to the ticket.

Best regards,
Márcio