Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Animal »

Here is it working in the online example:

startandenddate.gif
startandenddate.gif (3.92 MiB) Viewed 154 times

Post by rocketreading »

Oops. I understand it differently. That means auto data load is not possible. We have to select the date range if the data is more like around 50k appointments.
Correct?

Post by Animal »

There is always a date range. The Scheduler has a timeline start and end date. You can always detect that the store has been asked for a date range and fetch that.

Post by Animal »

The Calendar's loadOnDemand feature uses this event: https://bryntum.com/products/calendar/examples/load-on-demand/

Post by rocketreading »

Hi @Animal,

I somehow managed to load the new data using loaddaterange event. But how to refresh the scheduler to show the new data in the scheduler?

Post by rocketreading »

Also, It's getting triggered for 6 months by default. Is there any option to set this by default limit of 6 to 1 month or for some days?

I tried loadbuffersize, but nothing is happening.

Thanks.

Post by alex.l »

But how to refresh the scheduler to show the new data in the scheduler?

No need to refresh, just add new data into stores, it will update the view automatically.

Also, It's getting triggered for 6 months by default. Is there any option to set this by default limit of 6 to 1 month or for some days?

What viewPreset are you using? Try to use another view preset, it will allow you to load less data.

All the best,
Alex

Post by rocketreading »

Hi Alex,

I am using this viewPreset and my loaddaterange console is getting triggered when I scroll 3 months to the right or left of my current date.
Also, consider the below example:
like today is 28th March
So when I scroll back to 27th December or before that, it is taking the start date as Oct 2022 and the end date as April 2023

viewPreset: {
                base: 'dayAndWeek',
                displayDateFormat: 'YYYY-MM-DD',
                timeResolution: {
                    unit: 'hour',
                    increment: 6
                }
            },

Post by alex.l »

I tried here https://bryntum.com/products/scheduler/examples/infinite-scroll/
Using default viewPreset, it loads 1 month only.
Using config you provided it loads 2 months.
How to get 6 months as you described? Maybe you overrode some default configs?

All the best,
Alex

Post by rocketreading »

Thanks - could you give me an example of what a preset would look like that would only bring in 2 weeks worth of data and only showing the days of the month.