Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lda »

Hi Bryntum team,

I'm currently using SchedulerPro and I'm facing a challenge with regards to allowing my users to move the Gantt's events without any constraint due to the calendar non-working time. Essentially, what I mean is that when a user drags and drops an event, partially or fully, on a non-working interval, the event should stay there with the duration and dates I assign to it.

To achieve this, I've set the event's field "manuallyScheduled" to true. This has helped, but I'm still experiencing an issue. Specifically, when an event is moved completely onto a non-working interval, Bryntum leaves the startDate unchanged but changes the endDate so that the entire duration of the event is in a working interval.

This is not the behavior that I'm looking for, as I want the event to remain in its new position with its original start and end dates. Is there a way to achieve this using SchedulerPro?

I appreciate any insights or advice. Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards

Post by arcady »

Assign to the event a calendar that allows scheduling on any date (specifying any date/time as working).

Sounds like you don't need calendars at all. If all you need is non-working time highlighting just use time ranges or resource time ranges feature.

Post by lda »

Hi arcady!

Thank you for your response, I am now using the resource time ranges feature instead of calendar, as you suggested. This has been working well for my needs.

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards