Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by clade_developer1 »

We are using D365 Field Service to create availability patterns which are then parsed to the Schedule Board to display.

However, we are reporting that the patterns are not being displayed correctly on the Schedule Board.

For example, a fortnightly pattern was created - Week 1: available on Monday and Tuesday and Week 2: available on Thursday and Friday.

The schedule board displays correctly on Monday & Tuesday the first week, but then also shows availability Wed through to Friday.

The schedule board displays full availability for Week 2.

We are using bryntum/schedulerpro": "5.2.0 and I have attached the availability pattern in D365 and views of Week 1 and Week 2 of the schedule board plus the code being used for the retrieval.

Attachments
Schedule Board week 1
Schedule Board week 1
schedule board week 1.png (159.55 KiB) Viewed 166 times
D365 availability pattern
D365 availability pattern
d365 availability pattern v2.png (245.87 KiB) Viewed 166 times
Retrieval code
Retrieval code
MicrosoftTeams-image (11).png (132.34 KiB) Viewed 166 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Please provide a test case with data and steps to reproduce the issue, expected and actual results described.

All the best,
Alex

Set up two week availability pattern with different days (i.e. Week 1= Mon Tue, Week 2= Thu Fri) (see screenshots),

Open the schedule board and filter to the specific Bookable Resource

The Selected days each week will overlap (aka Both weeks will have Mon, Tue and Thu, Fri)

Post by arcady »

Please provide a runnable test case or steps how this can be reproduced on some of our demos.

Apologies, I am not sure how to provide this. We have integrated the schedule board with D365 Field Service. Do you have / can you share a recommendation on how we can share the information you require?

Post by arcady »

We need a runnable test case ..an example that we could open in a browser that would demonstrate the problem.

None of the screenshots you attached looks familiar and has anything to do with our component (well except the very first one in which I just see that you probably have integrated our Scheduler in the UI).

If you check examples folder of our distribution you'll find there demos. And any of them can be used as a basis for making your test case. You tell that you integrated D365 from which you get some availability pattern ..then it's needed to show that pattern and how it is imported to our code.