Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lda »

Hi bryntum team,

I am working with Bryntum SchedulerPro 5.3.1 and am experiencing an issue with loading data into the eventStore using the load method. I have checked the response from the server and it is correct, with no exceptions. However, on the onAfterRequest listener, the event object shows event.exception == true and on further inspection, the event.error says:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'removeAll') at set data [as data] (schedulerpro.umd.js:157244:28) at schedulerpro.umd.js:9933:17 at EventStore.sendLoadRequest (schedulerpro.umd.js:9878:17)

I am not sure what could be causing this error, as the response from the server is correct and there are no issues with the data format or response format. Is this a bug in Bryntum SchedulerPro or am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any help or guidance on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Could you please paste the server's responded data here so we can test it? I tried with our PHP demo and it works fine.

Post by lda »

Hi Tasnim,

sure I've attached the server response.

Best regards.

Attachments
eventStore-load-rensponse.js
(9.67 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

Post by lda »

Hi,

I need a solution to this issue as it is blocking me from making progress on my project. Can someone please provide an update on this or let me know if there is any additional information that you need from me to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Post by mats »

Problem is in your data, you have multiple records with id "1", which is not allowed. If you clean up the data it works fine (just tested it)