Get help with testing, discuss unit testing strategies etc.

Post by nickolay »

Sorry, for further help, please create a reproducible test case - an archive, ready for extraction into siesta/examples folder. I should be able to open the siesta/examples/siesta_click_button _problem/index.html file in the browser and see how it fails.

Post by sudhanshu_siesta »

nickolay wrote:Sorry, for further help, please create a reproducible test case - an archive, ready for extraction into siesta/examples folder. I should be able to open the siesta/examples/siesta_click_button _problem/index.html file in the browser and see how it fails.
sorry for your in convinience
now you can run as you required
Attachments
siesta_click_button _problem.zip
file
(652.51 KiB) Downloaded 305 times

Post by nickolay »

Heh, seems nothing can force you to copy the index.html and index.js from one of the examples. Doing that for you (and cleaning up your example). All works fine.

Attaching the archive. Unpack it into your siesta/examples folder and open siesta/examples/siesta_click_button_problem/index.html
Attachments
siesta_click_button_problem.zip
(6.24 KiB) Downloaded 306 times

nickolay wrote:Heh, seems nothing can force you to copy the index.html and index.js from one of the examples. Doing that for you (and cleaning up your example). All works fine.

Attaching the archive. Unpack it into your siesta/examples folder and open siesta/examples/siesta_click_button_problem/index.html

I was using local files because in my system i was not able to access cdn.sencha.io of sencha.
I am really sorry for harness file .
But i am still facing same problem .It is clicking not on button but instead on left upper side of my app.
Programatically the click operation is getting executed but when i am seeing with dom visible option it is clicking on
leftupper side of screen of my app.

Thanks,
Sudhanshu

Post by nickolay »

What is your siesta version?

nickolay wrote:What is your siesta version?
siesta-1.0.8-lite

Post by nickolay »

Works fine for me in 1.0.8 too (see the screenshot). Try the latest beta? https://bryntum.com/siesta-1.1.0-beta-1-lite.zip
Attachments
screenshot1.png
screenshot1.png (91.81 KiB) Viewed 5665 times

nickolay wrote:Try checking that field is already rendered, before typing:
t.ok(otextfield.rendered,'Text field is already rendered')
I tried with latest file as well in mozilla but facing same issue.
Is there any possibility that this could be because of ext files as i am not using
to access js and css file.I am not able to downloaded latest ext files as well .
I have ext-all.css and ext-all.js file downloaded earlier.

i am saying because using local ext files with your latest file i am getting error in ext-all.js.
a is undefined.line number 7
Thanks,
Sudhanshu
Last edited by sudhanshu_siesta on Thu May 24, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by nickolay »

Don't think so, but won't hurt to check. All works fine here. Siesta 1.0.8 should be using ext-4.0.7 in the tests/index.html. Your application can use any version of Ext.

nickolay wrote:Don't think so, but won't hurt to check. All works fine here. Siesta 1.0.8 should be using ext-4.0.7 in the tests/index.html. Your application can use any version of Ext.
i have ext 4.0.1version.
Do i need to upgrade.

I have upgraded with ext 4.0.7 and it is working fine.

Thank you so much