Post by milton.vacari »

Hi,

Im using alot Addon and now i have a problem...

I am assigning tasks to employees by addon, and now I looked at the tasks in the module and the "Assigned Resources" field is empty, that is, it is only in the addon, my employees have access to tasks through the standard module and I think it is fundamental that they are able to filter by person in charge, is it possible to make this adjustment?

Thanks for help.

Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (90.04 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (90.53 KiB) Viewed 518 times

Post by Terence »

Our module does not depend on the Employee module. That means the data is not linked. We save the assignments in a separate model.

There is a ticket open for it for a while but we have no ETA attached to it.
https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/48

Post by milton.vacari »

hi,

meantime, theres some workaround that i can make here? in your opnion? my employers need to filter your tasks without accesing gantt addon. maybe some link on studio ? dont know what to do.

Post by Terence »

No there is no work around. We have to implement it.

Post by milton.vacari »

you think that on next upcoming release can implement this? its a critical thing to my business to make it functional, or can use studio to add this field of your gantt addon to my odoo module to have a chance to filter by this parameter?

Post by milton.vacari »

I'm checking here and I noticed something, whoever creates the tasks in the gantt addon is the one who is "responsible" for the task, so in this case, this "responsible" field would have to appear in the gantt to define who will have access to view that task because of the permissions in my odoo they are for collaborators only

Attachments
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_6.png (70.6 KiB) Viewed 481 times

Post by milton.vacari »

or link "Assigned recources" with "Assignees"

Post by Terence »

We do not depend on the Employee module. That means we can not implement this fully in this version.

If you are interested in this functionality your employer could ask for an implementation quote at sales@bryntum.com