Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by smalchow »

Hi,

we noticed that there is a bug concerning highlighting days in the calendar with resourceView.
I quickly checked if the bug is also present in your examples and it is: https://bryntum.com/products/calendar/examples/resourceview/

You can see the bug when clicking on a day in the day header. In the calendar datepicker on the left the day becomes highlighted – in the day header it doesn't. Same happens, when clicking on a day in the calendar datepicker. There it becomes highlighted, but in the day header it doesn't.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-20 um 12.02.31.png
Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-20 um 12.02.31.png (243.61 KiB) Viewed 206 times

Would be nice if you fix this!

Best regards

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi,

This is intended behaviour and not a bug, I confirmed this from the team. But you can achieve this with little bit of css on your end:

.b-selected-date .b-day-name-part.b-day-name-date {
    background-color: rgb(107 157 231 / 50%);
}

Best regards,
Ghous

Post by smalchow »

All right I see, thanks for the quick reply! From a user perspective, this is a bit confusing because highlighting selected days in the calendar's date picker is visually the same as highlighting the current day in the day header, but interacting with the date picker is not the same as with the day header. Maybe you can think about it for UX improvements

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Thanks for the suggestion. I will convey this to our project manager and will see if we can incorporate this. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/suggestions.

Best Regards,
Ghous