In the taskboard, when i have a task with 3 subtasks of same duration and i measure 1 of them as 100%, the parent percentDone is updated to 33.3333. But, when i delete the task i measured as 100%, the percentDone of the parent task that now should be 0% does not appear on the sync request made.
It does not happen when there as only 2 subtasks (the parent task goes to 50% when measured), for example.
Focus on the part where i delete de task on the gif below, because the rule where i change the percentDone in made on the backend. After the deletion, i expected to see a key
percentDone: 0 on the request updating the parent task.
Obs: I am using the gantt and taskboard together.