Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by juliemilligan »

Hello,
My group is developing a scheduler app based on the Bryntum Scheduler. It is going to be a commercial product for sale, so we need to create a package that customers can install. I am somewhat familiar with the contents of the Scheduler/examples folder. The example apps reference folders Scheduler/build, Scheduler lib, etc, so I assume our package would need to contain these folders along with our app's folders and files.

Can you provide any suggestions or refer me to any documentation? Should we put our package on npm?
Thanks!

Post by kronaemmanuel »

Hi Julie,

If you want to send a desktop app that your customers can install and use, you can use Electron to package your app. We generally don't guide on application packaging, because it really depends on your application and how/where it's going to be used.

If you meant something else, please let use know.

Best Regards,
Krona

Post by juliemilligan »

Hi Krona, thanks for the reply. I found this page: https://www.bryntum.com/products/scheduler/docs/guide/Scheduler/quick-start/javascript-npm . Is this something we should consider?

Post by kronaemmanuel »

Hi Julie,

Yes, that guide will take you through how to include Bryntum Scheduler in your app. However, I'm not sure I understand what your usecase is. If you can explain a bit more, then I can help you further.

Thanks,
Krona