Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by jay.kandasamy »

Hi Tasnim,

we are using Inline data binding which gets JSON data from API -

this.schedulerPro.project.inlineData = scheduleBoardData;

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Sorry, I can't connect all peaces of the information in one complete picture.

we are using Inline data binding which gets JSON data from API -

It doesn't matter. ResourceStore is still ResourceStore and records inside are instances of ResourceModel.

I also see externalEventSource and modes in your configs. There is no such feature and property in SchedulerPro, are you using Calendar?

Our demo has DragHelper instance that do the job, I don't see the code of yours.

Please attach full runnable application with instructions how to build and run, steps to reproduce the issue, expected and actual results described. It will help a lot to go forward here.

All the best,
Alex

Post by jay.kandasamy »

Hi Alex,

Thanks.

We utilize Angular's cdkDroplist to enable dragging external grandchild components onto the scheduler. During this process, when the external grandchild element is dragged into the scheduler, the resource names are dynamically highlighted based on the mouse movement within the scheduler area. However, upon dropping the element, the mouse selection is deselected, and the data pertaining to the selected resource becomes null. Is there a way to retrieve the highlighted resource data after the drop event?

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Very abstract question that I don't really able to reply with a code snippet. I am not sure what exactly happens in described situation on the code level, I do not think in valid scenario any data should become null.

Is there a way to retrieve the highlighted resource data after the drop event?

Don't think so, maybe track the event that your mouse pointer is hover on https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/docs/api/SchedulerPro/view/SchedulerPro#event-rowMouseEnter

I am pretty sure there is a simple solution exists, we only need to see the complete solution to understand the picture. Otherwise we only can suggest you to review our demos.

All the best,
Alex