Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by anuja »

I want to integrate pdf export in BryntumSchedulerPro, I am having different durations like 2 weeks, 3 months and 5 years data to be displayed in scheduler. But after pdf export the date range of SchedulerPro is getting changed automatically to a incorrect date. How can I keep the same date range in scheduler Pro after export?

Also while exporting 5 year data, even though I am selecting Multiple Pages (vertical option) and Repeat header option, the headers is not being displayed in all pages.

Also I noticed that in node server sometimes I am getting this error "PayloadTooLargeError: request entity too large", is there any limit to the data being send to node server and how can I customize it.?

Post by alex.l »

Hi anuja,

Do you see that behaviour in our online demo? https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/examples-scheduler/export/
Are you sure start/end date of your timeline were properly set and you do not have scroll area before and after visible zone?
To check this we need steps to reproduce and code that we could use. Please try to reproduce it. with our examples and provide configs you used.

Thank you!

All the best,
Alex

Post by anuja »

I couldnt find same issue in your online demo. Initially, I am setting start date and end date like this in BryntumSchedulerPro itself

<BryntumSchedulerPro 
                    ref={schedulerpro}
                    {...schedulerproConfig}
                    resources={resources}
                    events={events}
                     startDate={new Date(startDate)}
                     endDate={new Date(endDate)}
                    viewPreset={myViewPreset}
                    createEventOnDblClick={false}
                />

Depending upon the date range selected in the MUI date picker, I am calculating the new start date and end date and passing to setTimeSpan().

schedulerpro?.current?.instance.setTimeSpan((new Date(startDate)), (new Date(endDate)));

Date range of SchedulerPro is set correctly at this time, but during the export, by the time we get "waiting for response from server" notification, the date range of the schedulerpro is altered automatically to an incorrect format.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi there,

I have tried to reproduce the issue but wasn't able to do so. I have attached the app and can you add your config to it to able to reproduce this issue. I have replicated your provided info in it. Can you please see and try it?

basic.zip
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 23 times

Regards,
Ghous

Post by anuja »

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I got some changes in the requirement from client, and I want to check whether it is possible using the export feature.

Would it be possible for header and resources to be available in all pages. The user will have option to generate pdf from 3 months and up to 5 years. For example, if I select date span of one year, The format for each page should be like, time range will be 3 months and should have all resources in y axis.

In page 1

the x-axis should have 3 months duration unit as day. (from January 1st to March 31st)

and the y axis should contain all the resources (R1, R2, R3,.., R9) available in the scheduler pro

In page 2

x-axis should be from April 1st to June 30th

and the y axis should contain all the resources (R1, R2, R3,.., R9) available in the scheduler pro.

Likewise, this should split for every 3 months till the selected date span is reached.

I couldn't find my exact requirement from the single page, Mutiple pages and multiple pages (vertical option)

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Current exported does not support that. It's possible to implement but it required to write a new exporter. We could implement it as a part of Professional Services or maybe Sponsored Feature, but you need to clarify it with our Sales. If you're interested, please use a form here https://bryntum.com/services

All the best,
Alex