Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by kc-coder »

I'm working with the PDF export but am having trouble when attempting to print with the scheduleRange option set to currentview regarding the background color of tasks on the schedule section. It works fine when I print using the completeview option. I'm using the single page export with landscape orientation.

I've attached the sample HTML generated for review. You can see the dependency line drawn between two tasks, but the tasks themselves aren't visible/legible on the display even prior to printing.

Since it shows that info in the completeview option, I can't seem to figure out what else I would need to do differently for the currentview option to work.

Attachments
current view pdf export.zip
HTML file generated for export
(902.19 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

Post by kc-coder »

I was able to figure this out. We had been using the setTimeSpan method to change the visible dates shown. I updated to set the project.startDate and project.endDate and now it seems like it's exporting as expected.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi @kc-coder,

We are glad that you are able to solve the issue and thanks for posting the solution here. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards,
Ghous