Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by brian.cronin »

I'm working on integrating Bryntum Calendar into my Lightning Web Component (LWC) in Salesforce. I have successfully fetched calendar data from Apex using an Apex method. However, I'm facing an issue with updating the UI of the calendar when I apply filters to the data.

Here's my current setup:

• I've initialized Bryntum Calendar in my LWC and loaded data from an Apex method.

• I have a filter functionality in my UI, and upon applying filters, I'm fetching filtered data from Apex.

What I'm struggling with is how to update the UI of the calendar component with the newly filtered data obtained from Apex.

Could you please provide guidance on how to achieve this? Specifically, how can I update the UI of the calendar component when I receive the filtered data from Apex?

I have tried using crudManager, however it will not work in this case because LWC mechanism with respect to Apex is different compare to other server API callout.

I search the support forum and found this Scheduler.crud.AbstractCrudManagerMixin#event-hasChanges but it is hard to understand how exactly I can implement it.

Any insights, code snippets, or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Post by Animal »

Can I assume that you have experience with other Bryntum scheduling widgets like Scheduler or Gantt?

The concept is identical. The Store and Model classes are all inherited from Scheduler. If you can set the data in Scheduler, it's the same.

You just set a Store's data.

Post by brian.cronin »

yes that works, I was too focused on the crudManager part.

thanks for your help