Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by droptableusers »

Dear Bryntum,

Currently, in the case of Calendar, we want to arrange the resources in the Sidebar based on custom field named position. Our backend currently provides this to the Calendar, and if we are correct, it is also stored. I initially tried setting the sortest variable in the ResourceStore, but unfortunately, this did not work (see Figure 3). After some searching, I found in another forum post (link) that the ResourceFilter of the Sidebar also needs to be modified (see Figure 1). After that, the Sidebar's side panel in the calendar crashed and did not display correctly Datetime picker. (see Figure 2).

Please find attachments.

I really appreciate any comments.

Best Regards,
David

Attachments
resourcestore
resourcestore
3.png (37.74 KiB) Viewed 300 times
calendar
calendar
2.png (18.37 KiB) Viewed 300 times
sidebar
sidebar
1.png (15.85 KiB) Viewed 300 times

Post by marcio »

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to reproduce that behavior on one of our demos? We'll need a test case to debug and provide better assistance for you on this case.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by Animal »

It works like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 15.26.56.png
Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 15.26.56.png (359.12 KiB) Viewed 294 times

https://bryntum.com/products/scheduler/docs/api/Core/data/mixin/StoreSort

Post by droptableusers »

Hey Marcio,

We managed to solve the problem, although we don't understand why it caused an issue. We used a useState to check if all values had been initialized. Unfortunately, when we changed this useState, the sidebar crashed for some reason. However, we removed it and now it works perfectly.

Best Regards,
David

Post by marcio »

Hey David,

Thanks for letting us know and glad that is working for you that way.

Still, if you could take some time to assemble a sample project for us just to debug and investigate, that would be nice.

Best regards,
Márcio