Post by tomb »

Hi Rattanak, I honestly thought the fix would take less than a week but we've hit some unfortunate roadblock along the way - working on it but unfortunately taking a bit longer. It has our active attention though and a fix will be there soon.

Post by tomb »

This is solved in the newest updates:

17.0.2.1.6 EE & CE
16.0.2.1.7 EE & CE
15.0.2.1.7 EE & CE
14.0.2.1.6 EE & CE
13.0.2.1.6 EE & CE

Post by rattanak.chuon »

tomb wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 pm

This is solved in the newest updates:

17.0.2.1.6 EE & CE
16.0.2.1.7 EE & CE
15.0.2.1.7 EE & CE
14.0.2.1.6 EE & CE
13.0.2.1.6 EE & CE

Excuse me, Tomb,

I have already purchased the Gantt View PRO via this link: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/17.0/bryntum_gantt/

However, when I click the Download button for version 17.0, I still receive bryntum_gantt-17.0.2.1.1. Could you please provide a step-by-step guide on how to obtain the latest updated version 17.0.2.1.6 for EE && CE?

Thank you!

Post by tomb »

Hi Rattanak,

The update to Odoo app store is broken, we have an open ticket to Odoo SA for this. Meanwhile could you contact us at odoosupport@bryntum.com mentioning the version eg "17.0 community" or "17.0 enterprise" then we will provide you with the updated version

Post by caalb »

Hi tomb,

we successfully loaded the update. The resource utilization bug appears to be fixed. But at least for the Odoo 17 CE version I now get the "Trial Version Bryntum" banner in the back. Therefore I cannot role it out on our system.
Could you check that. Didn't open a bug report for this.

Post by nivl »

Hello caalb,

We have another report of this and we're currently trying to fix it.
We'll let you know once it's taken care of.

Niels

Post by tomb »

Hi, we published an update (17.0.2.1.9) on the App Store that should address this, could you download it and test?

Post by caalb »

Solved for us. Thank you.

Post by tomb »

Thanks for letting us know!