Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by corner4 »

Hi there!

we currently experienced a problem regarding the pdf export. Our customer tried to export a pdf via the bryntum pdf export function and it got stuck in "Exporting page 0/1". This can be reproduced in your "Export to PDF demo" with the settings as shown in the attachments.

This happens as soon as the browser scaling changes and it seems to only affects Chrome. I attached a video showing the process of reproducing this bug. It also doesn't print any errors in the console, it just never stops loading.

I hope you can help us with this problem.

Kind Regards
corner4

Attachments
pdfExportBug.mp4
(14.16 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
pdfExportSettings.png
pdfExportSettings.png (41.86 KiB) Viewed 225 times

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi there,

Thanks for the report, created a ticket here to fix it https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/9278. Please subscribe to it to keep track of updates.

Regards,
Ghous

Post by marjan.m.nikolic »

I found a solution, i have no more stuck on generatig pages.
Found that problem is where you are in default viewPreset that have _id porpery undefined.

Remove all presets that are undefined and it works!

let newPresets=[];
for (let i = 0 ; i < PresetManager.records.length - 1; i++) {
    if (PresetManager.records[i]._id !== undefined) {      
newPresets.push(PresetManager.records[i]); } } const scheduler = new Scheduler({ presets : newPresets, viewPreset : newPresets[0].id });
Attachments
l
l
Screenshot 2024-06-06 171122.png (116.5 KiB) Viewed 133 times

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi there,

Thanks for posting the workaround here. A proper fix for the issue is already merged and is gonna be available in 5.6.12 release.

Post by Rakesh Nagapuri »

Other than removing presets, is there any workaround where I can keep the preset and it still works.
For me it is not working when I change the orientation. When I moved from desktop screen to laptop screen.

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

The issue has been resolved https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/9278. You can upgrade to the latest version and you should get this fixed.

Best regards,
Tasnim