Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by kartick.d »

I was trying to implement the localization of the application in a different language. But there is some error that occurs while registering and applying the language code and locale file in LocalManager lib.
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'abbrev' of undefined
at Function.getShortNameOfUnit (gantt.lite.umd.js:35641)

please help ASAP.

Thank you

Post by saki »

We have an Angular Localization demo and although it is not for Gantt but Scheduler, the approach is exactly same. Try to use it please and if you are still in trouble post please a showcase that we could run, investigate and debug.

Post by kartick.d »

Could you please provide the source code for the same? So that I can develop own locale file. @saki

Post by kartick.d »

I am getting the following error while registering ( with LocaleManager.registerLocale() function) the English language and own locale file.
Error: SubKey "EventEdit.Repeat" doesn't exist in locale.

Post by saki »

You can download the free trial here: https://www.bryntum.com/ and it contains the demo sources.

Post by kartick.d »

Now I am getting the following error while using my own locale file for localization.

Can I use my own locale language for localization in bryntum Gantt?

Attachments
localization-error.PNG
localization-error.PNG (58 KiB) Viewed 909 times

Post by saki »

There's obviously a problem with your locale file (or around localization).

You can use https://bryntum.com/examples/gantt/localization/ as the starting point and Angular Localization demo to understand how it is done in Angular.

If everything else fails, post please a showcase that we can just drop in our examples tree and run, investigate and debug.

Post by kartick.d »

could you please provide me a sample locale file? so that I can get an idea about the structure of the locale file.

Post by saki »

You can find them in examples/localization/locales folder.

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 11.38.13.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 11.38.13.png (70.54 KiB) Viewed 899 times