Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by SOuni »

Hello ,

We want to display a list of events grouped together (events and subevents) like the screen below :
dadf00d8-632f-4e3f-9372-0ee0d594c8dc.png
dadf00d8-632f-4e3f-9372-0ee0d594c8dc.png (64.77 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
I looked and found this example : https://www.bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/nestedevents;
It can help us but I would like to know if you have other examples / apis / configurations which allows us to do that.

Best regards

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
There is nothing like that available OOTB. As I see it, you'll have to modify event template and take control over rendering procedure, which is demonstrated in the example you're referring to. Feel free to ask questions if at some point you will need an assistance.

Also there is an option to hire us to implement custom solutions. If you are interested, please contact sales at bryntum.com for a quote.

Post by CatalinManoliu_COLAS »

Hello,

We are struggling to achieve having this custom layout inside an event. The need is to display (and ideally interact with) nested events (or childs) inside an event.
Picture1.png
Picture1.png (269.15 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
In our business model, a scheduler event corresponds to a vehicle “delivery expedition” where we want to show:
- A title (header) with a label and icon (ex: the name of the customer and the status of the delivery)
- The different steps (loading, delivery trip, unloading, return trip, etc.) of the “delivery expedition”
In the previous question of my colleague Saber, you said “there is an option to hire us to implement custom solutions. If you are interested, please contact sales at bryntum.com for a quote”.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13240&p=68935#p68935

Can you please put us in contact with the sales department in order to have a quote for the implementation of this custom solution?
Thank you.

Regards,

Catalin M. & Saber O.

Post by mats »

Please forward this in an email to sales [at ] bryntum.com and we'll reply.