Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by mamorris »

Hi,

In your ExtJS Gantt product there was a feature that allowed you to drag cells to copy them (with intelligence for repeating patterns), like in excel and google sheets.

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 14.44.50.png
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 14.44.50.png (6.53 KiB) Viewed 856 times

I couldn't find a reference to this feature in the examples or docs, but perhaps I missed it. If this isn't implemented, is it on your roadmap?

Thanks

Post by mats »

Post by mamorris »

Thanks mats. I realise it may be subject to change, but is it expected that this will be in the 6.0 release, and is there a target date for that?

Post by mats »

We hope to have this done in 6.0 yes. No target date yet, guessing anywhere 9-15 months from now unless a customer decides to sponsor this feature.

Post by mamorris »

Hi mats.

I see that this ticket is now in progress, which is great. Do you have an updated target date for the 6.0 release?
Thanks.

Post by mats »

It would be Q4 or Q12023 most likely!

Post by Josh Argent »

Hi mats, please can we have an update on when this is expected to be released? Is it still looking like the end of this year/beginning of next year? Thanks.

Post by joakim.l »

Hi Josh!

This ticket is one of many grid selection and copy related issues which is beeing handled as a bigger enhancement work of the Grid. It's going acoording to plan and we still expect it to be a part of the 6.0 release. There is no fixed date on that release, but we aim to have it out in the end of 2022 or in the beginning of 2023.

Regards
Joakim

Post by Josh Argent »

That's great, thanks for the update :)

Post by Josh Argent »

Hi, please can we have another update on how this feature is progressing and whether you have a more accurate idea of the timescale? Thanks.