Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lx0 »

Hi,

When using travelTime in events and a filter on the timeAxis together, the snap to grid feature of the scheduled events change. Somehow the events seem to consider the travelTime as well, but this does not feel very intuitive.
I was able to recreate this behavior by changing the travel-time demo from the scheduler examples and adding the following in tbar:

{ type : 'slidetoggle', label : 'Filter non-working times', color : 'b-blue', checked : false, onChange({ checked }) { if (checked) { scheduler.timeAxis.filter((t) => new Date(t.startDate).getHours() > 6 && new Date(t.startDate).getHours() < 18); } else { scheduler.timeAxis.clearFilters(); } } }

As soon as the filter is enabled, the events do snap strangely when moving.

BR,
Alex

Post by marcio »

Hey Alex,

I tested your toggle in the toolbar, but didn't get any strange behavior, I recorded a video from our demo with that configuration.

Do you have another configuration set on your side, maybe??

Attachments
Bryntum Scheduler Pro - Travel time demo - 29 November 2022.mp4
(914.39 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by lx0 »

Hi Marcio,

You got the same behavior than I did. Please note the event slightly moving/snapping to left when you drop it.

BR,
Alex

Post by marcio »

Hey Alex,

Thanks for mentioning it, I noticed that after. Here is a ticket for investigating/fixing it https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/5686

Best regards,
Márcio