Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
Already 2 releases are over 5.2.7 and 5.2.8. but i don't get 5.3.0 release. we need fix for this issue urgent. when will i get this.please provide update. we won't want beta release. we want stable release

Post by mats »

The beta is already very stable, with only very minor polishing left. You could download it and try it out? We'll release the final 5.3 in the next few weeks.

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
Our business will not accept beta version. At least give fix for this issue. we need it urgent.

Post by Animal »

I can fix the release version so that clicking directly so the checkbox will not change selection.

Clicking on other cells than the check column will do selection:

fixed.gif
fixed.gif (102.64 KiB) Viewed 112 times

Is this OK?

Post by Animal »

But the first click in the cell which contains the checkbox cannot select. Focus is passed into the checkbox and focusing the checkbox should not select.

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
we don't want to row to be deselected it always should be selected. because we are having some internal logic that we getting records of selected row(For this issue our application us breaking). our requests the rows should not be deselected.we are not bothering about any focus. we need that at least one row should be selected

Post by Animal »

So your issue is what exactly?

Post by thejas.pateel »

Hi,
When we click check box and click on below record , the row is deselecting, please check video in which you have uploaded. need that if we click on any columns row should not be deselected

Post by Animal »

OK, that one is fixed.

Post by thejas.pateel »

Please give fix we need that urgently. it is breaking our application.