Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by alex.l »

Hi Johan,

The ticket has high prio label, so it's already has top prio. We can't promise what version it will be fixed. The milestone set to 5.3.x, so it should be in one of minor releases of v5.3. Please subscribe on ticket updates to be notified when it's fixed.

All the best,
Alex

Post by saki »

Hello Johan,

it is still work in progress. The the typings change described in the ticket allows the app to compile but the app but the standalone UndoRedo still does not work. I'm actively working on it so I expect to have the solution soon.

Post by johanbrodin »

Hi,

This should have been fixed in 5.3.2 which is great. However I still get an exception on 5.3.2 with below code. Can you please advice or point to some reference code where the stand-alone widget is available.

<bryntum-undo-redo
            ref         = 'undoRedo'
            type        = 'undoredo'
            [items]     = '{transactionsCombo : null}'
            [project]   = "project"
</bryntum-undo-redo>

core.mjs:7739 ERROR TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'canUndo')
    at UndoRedo.onUndo (gantt.module.js:75872:14)
    at Button.callback (gantt.module.js:2861:70)
    at Button.trigger (gantt.module.js:6007:40)
    at Button.onInternalClick (gantt.module.js:54610:10)
    at HTMLButtonElement.handler (gantt.module.js:13330:72)
    at _ZoneDelegate.invokeTask (zone.js:406:1)
    at Object.onInvokeTask (core.mjs:25681:1)
    at _ZoneDelegate.invokeTask (zone.js:405:1)
    at Zone.runTask (zone.js:178:1)
    at ZoneTask.invokeTask [as invoke] (zone.js:487:1)

Regards
Johan

Post by johanbrodin »

Hi,

I was expecting this bug, which is very central, to be fixed in 5.3.2 which is not the case... When will it be resolved?

https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6032

Regards
Johan

Post by alex.l »

Hi Johan,

Can you please advice or point to some reference code where the stand-alone widget is available.

Stand-alone widget won't be working now. You need to wait when ticket is fixed, sorry about that.

When will it be resolved?

Not sure this is related to current topic somehow. Please keep thread clean, our forum rule: one thread - one question.
It's high prio and we are trying our best to fix it asap. I can't give you exact estimation, but it should be there in a few days.

All the best,
Alex

Post by johanbrodin »

Hi Alex,

Looking through my previous post I pasted the wrong ticket... I just got support on that one so no problem there!

This issue have however been closed with the below ticket for 5.3.2. I tested and unfortunately it is still not working on my end with the previous code snippet. I make the assumption that I am doing something wrong so is there a working example somewhere?

https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3789

Regards
Johan

Post by tasnim »

Thanks for your clarification. I've reopened the ticket to fix it. We'll check deeply