Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by pincherhgz »

we did have already the problem (there is a task in your task system) that on store.applyChanges the filters are not applied.
now we found out that the same problem is with the sorters, they are not applied on applyChanges

Post by alex.l »

Thank you for the report. I've confirmed the bug and opened a ticket for that: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6090

All the best,
Alex

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
Are you sure you want this behavior? When sorter is reapplied, rows will move around, imagine rows getting completely reordered once every 10-15 seconds. I wouldn't want this feature :)
Same applies to a filter too, but with filter row might disappear completely and user likely won't know why.

Post by pincherhgz »

we have the structure as shown in the attached screenshot. Out tasks are ordered and have to be ordered as you can see from the numbers before the text (i.e. 30.., 35 ..., ). Even if we add a task i.e. under 1a it is at the end and not in the right position if this task came from another instance of our gantt (another user). If we would have the possibility to resort just the tasks (children) in a record than everything would be fine

Attachments
sorting.png
sorting.png (167.11 KiB) Viewed 102 times