Post by moblitas »

Dear support,

I wonder if is possible save wbs value into a odoo task field?

Best regards,

Milton

Post by Terence »

It is possible to implement but currently not supported. Needs an extension of the Odoo task module.

I have created a ticket: https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/102

Post by manou »

Hello,
I noticed that you added this feature, now we have wbs_value in the task, it works fine when we create tasks from Gantt view.
Would it be possible to do the same for existing tasks before this version, or the tasks created from the form view? By updating it when you open the Gantt view if the field is empty.

Post by Terence »

The scheduling engine of the gantt chart is calculating the wbs values. They will be saved when you open the project in the gantt chart, if correct.

Post by manou »

Its not saved for old project or tasks created from form view, it's only saved for tasks created from Gantt view or existing tasks if I change order (wbs) from gant view.
If I just open and close Gantt view, it's not set/updated for existing tasks.

Post by Terence »

In the setting panels there is a switch save wbs values. You have to turn it on.

Post by moblitas »

Thanks for your support, great job

Best regards,

Milton

Post by manou »

Not working for existing or task created from form view even after activating "save wbs value"
We are using Odoo v15 community edition with Gantt 2.0.7

Post by mats »

Hard to say what's going on, maybe you have some conflicting plugins used? Try to debug and see why it's not being saved?

Post by manou »

We tried in new database with only Gantt module installed (version 2.0.7), but we have the same issue, I can debug in your online demo but I don't know if the option "Save WBS values" is activated