Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by symas »

Hello
I have the problem that when the scheduler is reloaded, events are displayed but then disappear again immediately. You see this in the attached sample at 17.03.2023 (in the secons resource-row). When you start the sample, the event will be shown. When you skip to the next week and then back, the event will be reloaded but disappear immdeiately.
The data is loaded statically instead of via a service call. So that I can still simulate the delay that occurs with the service call, I have added a timeout.
After all data is loaded, I call
this.scheduler2.assignmentStore.project.commitAsync() with the idea that the links between event and resource are then created there.

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards
Thomas

Attachments
bryntum_orders.zip
(207.57 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi Thomas,

Looks like the problem in order data was loaded.
Try to load resource first and after that load events and assignments.
When I reversed timeout delay and used 500 for resources and 1000 for events + assignments, all works well.

All the best,
Alex

Post by symas »

Hi Alex

Ok, I will try that. But that will slow down my load-logic because I cannot do it async.
But whats the case for this call:

this.scheduler2.assignmentStore.project.commitAsync()

I think, I can load resources, events and assignments without looking at the order and when I call commitAsync the events are assigned to the resources.

Post by alex.l »

No need to slow down the logic and wait for something, just set data one by one in order: resources, events, assignments.

All the best,
Alex

Post by symas »

ah sure. Sorry for my confusion.