Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by mightym »

I found a very hard to reproduce error when resizing events. This happens also in some examples. It feels like its has something todo how fast you resize or how fast you switch between events you resize. And the according tooltip of the event. Not 100% sure.

TypeError: date.getHours is not a function. (In 'date.getHours()', 'date.getHours' is undefined)
  updateDateIndicator — ClockTemplate.js:55
  updateDateIndicator — EventResize.js:1136
  trigger — Events.js:1337
  updateHtml — Tooltip.js:874
  set — Config.js:310
  onMouseMove — Tooltip.js:943
  handler — EventHelper.js:466
  HorizontalRendering.js:85

[Error] Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: date.getTime is not a function. (In 'date.getTime()', 'date.getTime' is undefined) (anonym Function) (schedulerpro.module.js:179456) asyncFunctionResume (anonym Function) promiseReactionJobWithoutPromise promiseReactionJob

This happens for me in Safari 16.3, Chrome 111.0.5563.64, FF 111.0

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Could you please provide a runnable test case or the steps to reproduce with our demo link?
so we can reproduce and debug it

Post by mightym »

Like I said this happens for me on your online examples. Where you can resize events and a tooltip with a date is displayed. This is not my custom code.

Post by marcio »

Hey mightym,

Could you please share one demo in that you reproduced the error? And perhaps a small video recording of that issue? That would help us a lot to investigate what's going on.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by mightym »

Well if you can't reproduce the error I see in your examples, maybe you get a similar error (Feels like related based on the debug output) in the attached example if you click top right on select view and select eg week or month.

Attachments
react-events.zip
(2.28 MiB) Downloaded 14 times

Post by marcio »

Hey mightym,

Thanks for the example, I created a ticket to check/fix that https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6461

Best regards,
Márcio