Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by jbrazier »

Hi,

We've spotted an issue when we drag events at the maximum zoom level and you move the event through the year it seems to set the year on the event back to the previous year midway through - see attached video which was demoed on this example page and shows that the event goes to 2026 and then changes back to 2025 midway through the drag

https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/examples/nested-events/

Thanks,

Jason

Attachments
DragDropZoom.mp4
(15.01 MiB) Downloaded 17 times

Post by marcio »

Hey Jason,

I saw the video and tried to recreate the behavior but didn't get any success, do you create that event that you dragging in a specific way or it's a simple event?

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by jbrazier »

Hi Marcio,

Yeah it's just a simple event I've added by double clicking and then when I slowly drag it right you can see the year matches the grid cell it's in initially and then changes to the year of the previous cell - but only at maximum zoom level.

Cheers,

Jason

Post by alex.l »

Hi Jason,

I also cannot reproduce this, all works well to me. Could you please provide steps to reproduce beginning from opening the example?

All the best,
Alex

Post by jbrazier »

Sure, these are the steps I'm taking:-

• Zoom out to the maximum size i.e. 5 year

• Create a new event anywhere on the grid for the year 2014

• Drag it right over the year 2015 and watch the tooltip - at some point it will change from 2015 to 2014 (around 19s in the video)

• Drop the event at this point and it goes back to the year 2014 rather than dropping in 2015

I've created a new video showing all of these steps too.

Cheers,

Jason

Attachments
DragDropFull.mp4
(23.71 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

Post by alex.l »

Thank you for full description, it helped a lot. I was need to create event by dblclick and not with dragCreate.
I've opened a ticket to fix this problem here https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6456

All the best,
Alex