Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by suhas.kachare »

Hi Team ,

I want to control the minimum and maximum values of the zoom slider.I just want to show either two tasks per row or one task per row using the zoom slider.

Can you please help me with this?

Please find below  attached screen recording for your reference.

Attachments
Screen Recording 2023-03-29 at 1.23.24 PM.mov
(5.54 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

Post by tasnim »

Post by suhas.kachare »

Using the above solution, I am able to set a limit on the slider, but the slider functionality is not working for me.

In my case, I have already specified taskPerRow for every column from the backend.

So now, even if I make any change to the slider position, the columns are not getting set to the new zoom value.

Please find below attached screen recording for your reference.

Attachments
Screen Recording 2023-03-29 at 4.20.51 PM.mov
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 34 times

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

When you have tasksPerRow set in the column level. Then, the global setting [zoom slider] will not apply.
If you want the slider to apply on the columns you need to remove tasksPerRow from column

Post by suhas.kachare »

But initially, I want my single (example Done column) column to show 2 tasks per row, and all other columns should show 1 task per row.

How can I achieve this?

You can refer to the above video for your reference.

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Please check the video attached, is it what you are looking for

Attachments
Recording 2023-03-29 191343.mp4
(8.54 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

Post by suhas.kachare »

The above video solves half of my problem.

If you look at the video I attached below, you will find that initially my Done column has 2 tasks per row and all other columns have 1 task per row. But when I move my zoom slider to one task per row, the Done column also changes to one task per row, which is not happening in the video you attached.

Attachments
Screen Recording 2023-03-29 at 7.27.48 PM.mov
(10.19 MiB) Downloaded 33 times

Post by tasnim »

Can you please provide your taskboard config here? What version are you using?