Post by milton.vacari »

Hello, I've brought manualy a number of projects inside the Gantt view pro. Innitialy all the sub-tasks were organized inside their parent tasks. But all of a sudden one of them got messed up and almost all the sub-tasks got out of their original parent task and now the system is showing them as independet tasks instead of sub-tasks of a parent task.

The image attached is showing the problem. All the parent tasks are closed but lots of sub-tasks are out of them. Is there anything we can do to make them come back?

Attachments
Erro ticket.png
Erro ticket.png (38.3 KiB) Viewed 439 times

Post by Terence »

How I can reproduce this? Not sure what you exactly did. Is it reproducible in the online demo?

https://odoo-gantt.bryntum.com/web/login

Post by Terence »

The image attached is showing the problem. All the parent tasks are closed but lots of sub-tasks are out of them. Is there anything we can do to make them come back?

I can not see anything strange without knowing the context of the projects and its tasks.

I've brought manually a number of projects inside the Gantt view pro.

What is manually bringing a number of projects inside the Gantt View? What did you do?

Post by milton.vacari »

Hello and thanks for the quick answer. I had these project in other platform but i couldnt import them into Gantt for Odoo, so I had to write again all of them. The context of the image is that parent tasks like "Comprar" and "Despacho penteadeira:...." and others inside this project follow the same pattern of sub-tasks inside them.

All of them have sub-tasks called "A receber sinal", "Comprar/contratar" and the list go on. But all of a sudden lots of these sub-tasks got out of their parent tasks. And even some parent tasks disappeared. I would like to know if there is a "backup" of this project for us to undo these changes that messed up the organization of the tasks. Thank you very much once again.

Post by Terence »

We keep no backup of this or other projects. Still I do not understand what actions you did take. How are those tasks created and what de-organised those tasks?

In the chart parent_id and project_ids are set on tasks. What is done that has cleared those fields?

Post by milton.vacari »

Hello. I'm here to thank you guys for the attention but the problem is already solved. Thank you once again.