Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by deal magik »

Thanks.
On iPhone XR, the calendar operations does not work.
Is that a device specific issue?
I am able to get it to work on iPhone 13 Max and iPhone SE.

Post by alex.l »

No, nothing specific we know about. What version of iOS these two devices have? Maybe you need to upgrade OS or browser?

All the best,
Alex

Post by deal magik »

It works on iOS 16.x
Old version like 14.x has the issue.
I have 1 iPhone XR on ios 14.4 and it does not work on that. I just now updated to 16.5 and it works on this version of iOS.

Post by alex.l »

Ok, so that was iOS related bug that was already fixed. Thank you for testing that and I am glad you're unblocked now.

All the best,
Alex

Post by deal magik »

I may have confused you.
The selection of AM / PM issue still exist.

The iPhone XR issue is with the iOS version and the 16.x version if iOS works. Lower versions of iOs does not support the calendar features as I have found. Kindly confirm that it is indeed the fact.

I will follow the ticket for the selection of AM / PM fix and update once the fix is available.

Post by alex.l »

Hi deal magik,

I don't think we will fix that for old versions of iOS now, v14 is too old. We don't have any device using iOS 14, all of them are up to date, unfortunately. Please try to update your device and check if it works after that.

All the best,
Alex

Post by deal magik »

Alex,
I just observed that the AM / PM selection on Safari 16.0 on a Mac also does not work.
The Edit Event window closes when clicked on AM / PM button.
Can you kindly check and confirm if this is indeed an issue on safari just like the mobile browser issue I have raised earlier?

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Thank you for the report, I've reproduced and opened a ticket to fix that https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6917
You can subscribe on ticket updated to be notified when it's done

All the best,
Alex