Post by milton.vacari »

Hello, I hope this letter finds you well. Yesterday I created a small project called "Tricia - NY" inside your bryntum ad-on. Suddenly the project partially disappeared, we only have a few pieces left. Then again we created the same project and now it just disappeared again.

This makes us very insecure, because it happened to be a small project that it was easy to detect that it disappeared, imagine if it was a large project that disappeared a piece that it was not possible to detect that it disappeared?

Both images are showing the tasks inside the project Tricia - NY on Odoo and also the same project on your ad-on. I hope to count on your help to fix the bug and recover the missing.

Thanks.

Attachments
Print 2.png
Print 2.png (30.87 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Print 1.png
Print 1.png (15.48 KiB) Viewed 474 times

Post by Terence »

Hi. Can you update to version 2.0.3? It seems when changing projects in the project selector there was a bug setting the project id to null.

Post by milton.vacari »

Yes, sure. But can you guys send me the link to download the file with the version 2.0.3?

Post by Terence »

Sure! Can you send me an email with the version (Odoo / Community/ Enterprise) you are on?

Post by milton.vacari »

Our Version is Odoo 15 enterprise. Do you still need me to send you this via email? If yes, whats your email?

Post by Terence »

Thanks! I think I found yours in my mail box. I will update the download link tomorrow.

Post by milton.vacari »

Great, thanks for your attention. Can you please also send to this other email? lucas.morais@hub2decor.com.br

Post by milton.vacari »

Hello, I'm waiting for the link to update our version. Thank you very much for your attention.

Post by Terence »

I have sent you the link Saturday to the my known email adres. It is the same as the previous url.

milton.vacari@hub2decor.com.br

Post by milton.vacari »

Perfect. I've received here. Thanks once again. I'll open another ticket to deal with a different problem.