Post by waleed saeed »

Hello Bryntum Team,

I am also having this same error , see picture attached(Error.png). I am also attaching the picture from inspect mode from browser for load call (Load_call.png). Please use this url given to see picture attachments:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17ryWRaz4fD53ymucKTyeZdjm5IC2w0aM?usp=sharing

Steps to produce Error:

• Click on project app from dashboard.
  • Click "Gantt view pro" on the top main menu.

Current Situation:

• After following the steps to produce error, you will get error on screen.
  • If you close error , you will see screen with msg "Loading". (Loading_Screen.png)
  • Getting Error in odoo.sh also in local system setup.

Expected results:

• Expected to work without any error as we can use Gantt pro in demo version provided by Bryntum.

Configurations:

• Odoo16 latest version.
  • Bryntum Gantt View pro Enterprise - Version: 2.0.4

Please help me in this regard.
I can provide you with more information if needed.

Post by Terence »

Seeing the previous response I suspect this has to do with access rights to the resource.calendar model.

Our developers have now resolved this so it was something our end and not your product related, bizarrely something to do with multi company access rights.

Can you check if your project/company users have rights to the resource.calendar model?

I have created a ticket to catch this error if the rights are not present.

https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/114

Post by Terence »

Secondly. You have created a png image of the load response. I would like to see the calendar part of the response, can you post that part of the json or send it to terence(at)bryntum.com?

Post by waleed saeed »

Hello Terence,

I am not sure what do you mean with "if your project/company users have rights to the resource.calendar model" Can you explain it little more in detail ?

But if you mean that the user has access rights for calendar, So yes user has every access right, as I am using administrator account which has all the rights for the system.

I am attaching the the load response of calendar in the following shared drive: Calendar_load_response.png
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17ryWRaz4fD53ymucKTyeZdjm5IC2w0aM?usp=sharing

Post by Terence »

Actually I am not able to reproduce it. I see the response of @shpkevin which says it is a security issue.

I need to load_call response, and I see in the current one that project_ids are empty.

Post by Terence »

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 15.14.12.png
Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 15.14.12.png (60.23 KiB) Viewed 887 times

I see in this picture that gantt.module.js is in red. Can you figure out why it is not loaded?

Post by waleed saeed »

Hi Terence,

I just checked with the demo instance provided by you guys and noticed that load call in your demo instance is just same project_ids are empty, but I am not having any issue there in your instance.

please check Bryntum_demo_loadcall.png in the above shared folder link.

Post by Terence »

Ok. Can you show me the load call response? And can you explain why gantt.module is in red?

Post by waleed saeed »

In my instance I am getting load call response as

{
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "method": "call",
    "params": {
        "data": "{\"project_ids\":[]}"
    },
    "id": 322685646079
}

Post by Terence »

I need the response not the request. Also please check why gantt.module.js is in red.